Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dancing the Night Away

Wow, it's been a crazy week! I'm so glad things are getting back to normal. Anyways, the kids have been doing great! Olivia had her dance recital on Saturday and she was the star of the show (of course!). Her group performed twice - one tap routine and one ballet routine. After the tap routine, Mrs. Brenda let them introduce themselves and Olivia was first. She said "Hey, my name is Olivia" so fast I'm not sure many people could even understand her! Ha ha! She is such a stinker. I do have to admit I'm glad dancing is over for awhile. Now, I don't have to rush home every Monday night for awhile. :)

Oh, and Al and I bought Cooper a toddler bed over the weekend. We saw one of those blue corvette toddler beds at a yard sale for $50 so we snatched it up. He's done pretty well with sleeping in it. The first night he fell asleep on the floor in front of his door and Al had to pick him up and carry him to bed. Before long, my little man won't be my little baby boy anymore. *sniffle* Now we just have to work on that pistol!

And Olivia goes to meet her teacher at Thomas Hart tomorrow. She's really excited and so am I! I really think she's going to feel comfortable with this lady because she has a very easy going personality and seems to be accepting that kids will be kids. So, I think Olivia will respond really well to her. We'll find out tomorrow though! I can't believe she's getting ready to start school in August. Ok, I'm going to seriously cry now! Ha ha! You do know she'll be the smartest 4 year old in her class right? :)

That's all for now!

No comments: