Monday, April 02, 2007

Party at Chuck E Cheese





Olivia had her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's on Saturday. I have to say, I was really expecting it to be chaotic and nerve racking and it totally wasn't! The waitress kept us with us and would periodically remind me when to go get the kids to eat, have cake, dance with Chuck E. and open gifts. Then after the party, you could stay and finish playing for as long as you wanted. I think we were the last of the Griggs party to leave to be honest! Olivia had so much fun and Cooper did too. Al and I may reserve Cooper a party there when he gets a little older.
The last picture is of "The Girls" - Olivia, Gracie, and Lauren. They run the daycare they go to! Ha ha! It's just too sweet. Can you believe my little girl is going to be FOUR on Wednesday? Wow, where did the time go!

No comments: