Tuesday, April 10, 2007

They are slowly killing me.....

That's right - Cooper NOT Olivia is going to be the death of me! I promise you, that little boy is rougher and into more stuff than Olivia Grace ever dared to be! Ok, so you want to know why Cooper Thomas Griggs is going to give me a heart attack right? Well, he's learned to climb. And I mean, he is a *PRO* at it - there is nothing my little 19 month old, 26 pound toddler can't get into. So, last night he climbed up on my bed like he does all the time. No big deal right? I walk over to my closet and for whatever reason - Divine Intervention maybe - I looked over just in time to see Cooper falling head first off the bed after a stinking pretzel that fell. I lunged for him but didn't catch him in time. He hit his poor little head! He cried - I almost cried - and after a few minutes, he was fine. I swear, if I were a cat, I would have lost about 4 lives right at that moment. Ha!

And don't think Olivia Grace is innocent in contributing to slowly driving Mommy crazy and killing her! If I have to hear "tell me a story about it" one more time, I'm going to go POSTAL!!!! Ha! Olivia wants to hear a story about everything - why the grass is green, why Ariel's Daddy has long hair, why she has to go to big kid school, etc. You name it, she wants a story for it. And don't ask *her* to tell *you* a story, because as I found out this morning...."I don't know how to tell stories." Yeah right!

They are out to get me I tell you!

No comments: