Monday, September 25, 2006

Shoes hurt his feet?


I can't get Cooper to wear shoes to save my life! I can't even get the little Stinker to wear socks! What am I going to do when it starts getting really cold outside? I have got to get the boy used to socks and shoes!!!!!!!

I did find some soft leather shoes that I can get on over his socks that seem to stay on pretty well. He still hates them though, but will at least walk around in them. He won't even get up with his tennis shoes on. GGGRRRR! I have to admit, it is hard covering up those chubby little feet. They are so cute and I just want to nibble on them! :)

I did not have such an issue with Olivia and I never put shoes on her either when she started walking, and she took to shoes pretty fast. For some reason though, Cooper loves to be barefoot and fancy free!

No comments: