Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Move over!

Wow, you better not get in Cooper's way when he's walking! He is all over the place now. I love it! I have so much fun chasing after my little man - maybe I'll actually shed a few pounds. Ha ha!

He actually told me no this morning! I put shoes on him (which he LOATHES) and I said "come on Coop, get up and walk" and he looked at me and shook his no while saying "uh uh." It was so funny. Now don't ask me to get him to do it again because I probably can't. That's how it goes with him. Hopefully he left his shoes on at daycare and is getting used to them being on. But I can totally see him whining until one of the ladies takes them off. Stinker!

And if anyone needs an leotards in size 4T, I have a few I can give away - Ha ha! Apparently Olivia plans on wearing her purple to EVERY SINGLE class. She wants no part in wearing the pink one or the black one. Maybe I should have bought a couple of this purple one. Anyways, nothing really new to report! Hopefully I'll have some new pictures up soon!

No comments: