Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's about time Little Man!

So Cooper has finally started walking! Yay!!!!! I knew if I had just a little bit of patience he would come around. He still looks like a drunk sailor, but he's getting around pretty darn well. I am so happy - I can't wait to chase after the little guy. He even tries to run after Olivia and falls flat on his face. Ha Ha! I tried putting shoes on him for church on Sunday and he was having none of that. He wouldn't even stand up in those things. So, I took them off of Little Boss and he started walking away. Little Stinker! I know it won't be long before he's running after his big sister. :)

Olivia started dance at Brenda Cranford's last night and she had a ball! I was so proud of how well she behaved and listened to her teachers. And of course she was the cutest little girl in the whole class. :) Me? Biased? NNNNOOO. Her friend Gracie from daycare is taking it and her cousin Loren is in the other class during the same time. Fun times!

No comments: