Thursday, September 14, 2006

Baby Powder is the Devil Part 2

Ok, so if you've ever read my blog before, you know that I think baby powder is evil. It really is! And after my last encounter with it, I had banned it from my house. BUT Cooper got a really bad case of diaper rash and I had to resort to buying some more. I even bought a small, very unnoticeable bottle of it in hopes that Olivia never saw it. I was wrong. Dead wrong. Al got Cooper dressed this morning and surprisingly, Olivia got up early. All was going well in the Griggs household. WWWWEEEELLLLL.....as Al was leaving for work, he went in Cooper's room to say bye to the kids when he found Cooper covered with baby powder and Olivia standing over him piling the stuff on his head. And Cooper was laughing! He thought it was the funniest thing in the world he was covered in white dust that smelled really good. Little Stinker!

So, of course I had to spend a few minutes cleaning him up but I think I got most of it off. I took some pictures and I'll post those tomorrow. I did notice when I dropped him off at daycare that I had missed a spot on the back of his head. You should have seen the looks I got when I explained why Cooper smelled so strong of baby powder. What is it with Olivia's attraction to baby powder?

I am going home and throwing that stupid bottle away!

No comments: