Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not yet....
















So Cooper is my lazy child. He'll take a step here and there but shows no interest in being a walker. :( I keep telling myself that he came into this world a month early so maybe his little (yet extremely smart) brain thinks he's only 11 months old. Patience is just not my thing....I want to chase after the little bugger already! His new favorite word is "uh oh" - he says it after *everything* now. And he's officially on cow's milk and only eats baby food at daycare. He's my growing boy!

In Olivia news - her Daddy and I took her to see the movie "Barnyard" over the Labor Day weekend. We didn't make it through the whole movie because (and I quote) "cows don't walk on two legs Mommy, they walk on four so this movie is silly!" and so we had to leave. *sigh* I guess that's a drawback from her inheriting my genius. :) So also told me this morning that meatballs can't drive cars because they have no arms. OOOOOKKKKK.....I have no idea where that came from. I don't eat meatballs so it must be some influence from one of those little monsters at daycare. Who knows!

No comments: