Friday, June 29, 2012

HOT

I've lived in SC my entire life and I swear it didn't get this hot when I was younger.  It can get up to a 106 degrees today and tomorrow!

Are you kidding me? 

I am so thankful for A/C - I would absolutely die if I lived back in the day before it was invented.  I kid you not.  I honestly get pukey and sick whenever I get overheated.  I wouldn't last a day.

I am going to stay inside all weekend.  If I even step outside, I may rush to Wal-Mart and buy a pool.  And that would be a horrible "spur of the moment" buy.  Sure I'd love it for awhile, but once it cooled down or I realized I was the only one cleaning it, I'd curse myself for buying the stupid thing. 

Stupid heat wave. 

On the other hand, you should see O and Cooper's tans.  They are all coco colored.  I'm jealous, but not jealous enough to melt in the sun to copy them.  

No comments: