Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh my my....

What am I going to do with my girl?  Seriously folks, this kid acts like she's my frigging EQUAL.  It's so frustrating.  I'm going to look back at this time when I had to say "You're only seven, not 30" but right now - it ain't funny.

But how do you handle a child as head strong and independant as O without squashing (oh yeah, I used that word) that spunk?  Help please!  I don't want to change her by any means, I just want some.......relief.  That makes no sense to you does it?  If you know my Livvie Beans, then it makes perfect sense to you. 

Olivia's best quality is also her most frustrating one - and it's so hard to find the line to keep her balanced.  One day I may figure it out, but right now O and I are destined to bump heads, argue, then make up and do the whole dance again.  But Lord I love that girl so much it hurts down to my bones.

No comments: