Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another reason to stress eat

Olivia watches way too much iCarly and Victorious.  I didn't believe so at first but now, I totally, and utterly KNOW it. 

O's new response when you tell her anything she thinks she already knows is "Gee thanks, Captain Obvious!"   (thanks Victorious, I owe you one.)

Really?  Are we at that point in childhood?  If we are, man that happened FAST.  Too fast.  Can we slow it down a little and you stop becoming the horrid, hormone filled teenager Livvie Beans?  I'd really appreciate it.  I'm not looking forward to the pre-teen and teenage years with my girl - she already gives me a run for my money NOW at (almost) eight years old.....what in the world am I going to do with her in a few years?  *sigh*  And don't forget her brother is *RIGHT* behind her.

As if I needed another reason to add to my stress eating list - I think I just found one! 

No comments: