Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall

It's Fall! Today is the first day of Fall! Yay!!!!! *Now*, when is this heat going to go away????

It's been a busy few weeks here in the Griggs household. School is in full force and the kids are LOVING it - which makes Mommy and Daddy love it too! :) Olivia got her first interim report yesterday and so far.................................................she's making STRAIGHT A's!!!!!!! How frigging awesome is that?? I feel so much better about O and her teacher this year. And Cooper....wow, what can I say about Cooper? He's doing GREAT in school this year. And I swear that kid is growing way too fast. You should see his legs, I think they sprouted 5 inches!

Cooper - the DS addict. Sad thing is - he's pretty good at it.

Not sure where O gets her sense of style from.....but I have to admit, she's into fashion in a way I can't quite comprehend. Then again, fashion was never my thing. Maybe she gets that from her Daddy and Uncle Marty. :)

This picture always makes me smile....O with her Halloween wig on.

Now that Fall is upon us, I can't wait for festivals, Halloween, hot chocolate, and cooler weather! Hello Fall, Goodbye Summer!

No comments: