Thursday, September 09, 2010

Cool Dude = Cooper T.

Oh, you didn't know my Cooper was the coolest little dude EVER? Well, now you do!

He's a basketball loving,
guitar playing,
burning the rubber bike rider,
major chocolatoholic-like-Mommy,
HIP HOP dancing,
COOL LITTLE DUDE!

Cooper started a boys hip/hop class tonight and he had so much fun! He has been beyond excited *all week long* - no joke there AT ALL. Today when I picked him and O up from THA, he jumped out of Nana's car and said "Come on Mommy, I don't want to be late!"

And Al and I can already tell a HUGE difference in Cooper concerning school. He's been able to recognize the letters A and B and can write them like a champ. This is a huge improvement from last school year folks! It's results like these that make Al and I feel like we definitely made the right choice. Ms. Chure and Ms. Eddy are two of my favorite people in the whole wide world right now!

No comments: