Monday, December 21, 2009

That's MY Girl!

I'm not sure how Olivia and I got on the conversation of Christmas *enter sarcasm here* the other day, but she had me CRACKING up!

O: Mama, I can't wait for Christmas! Am I off the naughty list?
Me: Yes Boo Boo, you made it off the naughty list. *snicker*
O: You know, Christmas isn't only about getting presents.
Me: Oh really? What is it about then?
O: Raeva says she likes to give instead of getting.
Me: I bet she does - it is nice to give.
O: I like to give Mama, I really do.
Me: I know you do Boo.
O: But you know what?
Me: What?
O: I really don't mind getting either.
Me: I know that too Olivia!

That's MY girl! LOL I have to say, she really is starting to understand the whole "meaning" of the season now. She even packed up some of her older toys and told me that I could take them and give them to kids that weren't able to get new toys like she could. How sweet is that?

No comments: