Friday, December 18, 2009

See you next year!

It's hard to believe that the kids are DONE with school until the new year! Is it me or has this year just flown by? The kids had their last day of school today and they won't go back to THA until 1/5/10. That sounds sssssooo far away to me! Al is the lucky parent that gets to stay home with them - ha ha! I *am* jealous that I will be at work these two weeks, but I know Al would prefer it be me....oh well! That's what he gets for having wicked time off. :)

As far as school goes, I think both the kids are doing better. Olivia was going through a "phrase" (or at least I hope so) where she was rushing through her work and not taking her time, making mistakes, etc. She seems to be slowing down and doing much, much better now. She's such a smart cookie and her main problem is that she thinks she KNOWS everything already. Cooper is doing FABULOUS with his new teacher. You have no idea how thankful I am to have "that" situation over with! You can tell he's learning so much. It's hard to believe that Olivia was just in 4k two years ago and now he's there....time is flying!

2009 has been a great year for us!

No comments: