Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ginger Bread House

Yesterday the kids were DYING to decorate the gingerbread house (thanks Nana!). Last year we had one that came with already made icing....this year, not so lucky. Ha ha! It was pre-made, which means the house was already put together. THAT kind of bummed me out a little because that was the funnest (is that a word?) part of it last year. SSSSSOOO....I made the icing following the directions but it came out wwwwaaayyy too thin. What can I say, I'm just not that domestic. Needless to say, the candies did not really stay on our house well. It didn't seem to bother the kids though and they still had a blast.

See how my icing dripped down? Total bummer for me. But Cooper loved it because it gave him an excuse to eat tons of icing!


Olivia finally took charge (imagine that) and did the icing herself. She did pretty well too.


Our finished house!


He was having a blast.


She can smile!!!!! All it took was decorating a gingerbread house!!!!!

No comments: