Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

Santa has come and gone for another year.....and man, I am GLAD it's over! :) Santa was very good to all of us this year. The kids got way too much stuff (as usual) and Al and I even got a few goodies. :)

Even Molly got some gifts - here she is styling her new sweater. I wish I could say she loved it, but I would be lying....she hated it! LOL

Olivia was happy she got Woody. She also got Jessi from Santa.

Cooper got some "boy dress" up clothes. :)

Olivia's Santa stash.

Cooper's Santa stash.

The kids were up by 7am....and I was ssssooo not ready to get up. Ha ha....they were ssssoo excited and after about 5 seconds, you couldn't even see the living room floor. I think we have about five bags of trash thrown in the garage. SSSOOO....as much as I love Christmas, and I love seeing how happy my kids are, and how I love celebrating what Christmas is about - but I am glad tomorrow is a new day. :)

Happy Holidays everyone from the Griggs family!!!

1 comment:

Jz said...

lucky girl - 7 am - 5:30 for us! i love watching our kids too! merry christmas - may God continue to bless us all!