Monday, August 24, 2009

Having a Great Monday

I have to blog about this because it NEVER, EVER, EVER happens - but I'm having a great Monday! No wait - even better than great....I'm having a FANTASTIC Monday. I think it started off because the kids and I had a good morning together. I woke them up a few minutes earlier than normal and sat them down at the table for breakfast. Cooper ate a whole bowl of cereal! I couldn't believe it. Olivia nibbled on some dry cereal (she still dislikes milk of any kind) and we sat there and talked and ate. It was really nice. I got them dressed, lunches packed, snacks made and was ready to go BEFORE my usual time to leave. Wow!!! Seriously, I was waiting for birds to fly in the windows and start chirping me a song. It's just been that perfect of a day. :) There's been no fighting, no fussing, and limited (cause there's always going to be *some*) whining from the Griggs kiddos.

Anyways, I hope I don't jinx myself by blogging about my wonderful day - that would be my luck! I'm taking Earl's (you know from the TV show) and doing the good karma thing. We'll see how it plays out.

Cooper's birthday is FAST approaching and I can't believe it. It's my last week of being a mommy to a 4 year old. I just don't know where the time goes. Seems like yesterday he was just a little baby boy. I think he's going to have a great time at his party - I honestly can't wait. I've even let some friends talk me into baking his cake this year. So, wish me luck on that.
Hope all my loyal blogger readers have a great day!!!! :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's awesome when a Monday goes right. I had one of those Tuesdays today when you think it's later in the week and then you realize it's only Tuesday. Oh well...only a few more days to go! Hope you have a great time at the birthday party and I'm sure the cake will be delicious!

analiese said...

I can't wait to see his cake! Sorry I didn't see this post on the great Monday...that was the day I started back to work :(