Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthdays!!

Wow, we've had three birthdays in the last two days! The 28th was Al's big day - he turned 35. He had a great birthday....the kids spent the afternoon with my parents so he and I went out to eat. It was very low key - just like Alton! :) Today is my mom's and Cooper's birthday! I'm not sure how old Nana is (she wouldn't want me to say on here anyways) but Cooper turned FOUR. I can't believe it! We had his party at Chuck E Cheese and I made his cake and he had a blast!! I was worried that since it was on a Sunday, he wouldn't have a good turn out, but he did. Thanks to everyone who came out!
Mommy, Olivia (and Ariel), and Cooper


Prince Cooper

Coop's Lightning McQueen cake I made him. Not my best work but I think it turned out ok.

So, I can't believe my little man is already four! It honestly feels like I just had him a year ago or something. He never stops amazing me at what he does and what he learns every day. I am so happy, blessed, honored, you name it, that he's mine. All mine! Cooper is so different from his sister - he loves to cuddle, gives kisses, and is very reserved. Of course, he's perfect. :) We had a very rough start back in 2005, so to have such a happy, healthy little boy is the best gift ever. I can't wait to celebrate 100 more birthdays with you Cooper! Mommy, Daddy and Olivia love you very, very much!

No comments: