Friday, March 06, 2009

Some of my favorite girls...

I have great friends - I just want to throw that out there. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful women as my friends - my best friend probably being my Mom. =) Here's a picture of me and two of my favorite ladies....Becky and Lyn. You've seen a picture of me and Becky on here before. She and I go WAY back - like elementary school back! Lyn and I met in Junior High school and have been close friends ever since. She and I have the same type of humor so we have so much fun together.

This was taken during one of our infamous "girls night out" - Michele wouldn't pose in the picture but she's there too! =) I really need to get some fat friends though - all these skinny heifers are giving me a complex! LOL

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh, what a great picture Mandy! So good to see Becky! And is that Lyn McCracken? Ask her if she can still say the alphabet all in one word...we made that up in gym class in 8th grade... :) Those are two great girls and please tell them hello for me!!! You all three look beautiful!