Thursday, February 21, 2008

Got to be kidding.....

But I'm not when I say that I have yet ANOTHER nail in my tire when I got to work. For those of you that don't know, I am a MAGNET for nails, screws, etc in my tires. When Al and I had the Jeep, I had nails in every single one of my tires in a period of a month. UGH. And I thought I had rid myself of the "nail curse" but it's struck again! Oh well....

In other news, we got a new roof put on the house yesterday (which is probably where the curse resurfaced) and we are ssoooo glad!!!! It looks great and Al and I are really excited about putting some new siding on the house in the fall and having it look super spiffy. =)

The kids are doing good....nothing new to really report. Olivia had softball tryouts on Tuesday and she did GREAT. She fielded the ball really well and even hit the ball TWICE. We were so proud. Al and I joked that she would be a first round draft pick for softball. =) Cooper had a great time running around cheering on his big Sissy. She's a 4th generation softball player so I hope that it's something she really enjoys. We'll see though, you never know with Olivia Grace. I wish I had taken my camera and took some pics but there's plenty of time for that!

No comments: