Thursday, February 15, 2007

Monkey See, Monkey Do

A strange occurrence has started in the Griggs household. If Cooper takes his clothes off and walks around in his diaper, Olivia must take all her clothes off and walk around in her panties. If Olivia gets something to drink, Cooper has to have something to drink. If one of them is doing something, eating, taking a bath, you name it - the other has to do it too. They are literally about to drive me and Al crazy. BUT I have figured out that if we buy them or give them the EXACT same thing, that leads to less fights. And trust me, they fight a lot. You would think since Cooper is only 17 months old that he would be a total push over, but my little man can hold his own! Ha ha!

I guess we're in the "copy cat" phase right now. Sometimes it's really cute - like when Cooper gets in my lap and Olivia sees him and jumps in my lap too. Makes me feel loved. But then there are times when it can drive you absolutely INSANE. Ah, the joys of having two kids!

No comments: