Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Olivia woke up in a very, very, very bad mood! First, she didn't want to get dressed. She wanted to wear her pjs to school - why? I don't know....I guess it's just one of those "Olivia" moments. She was full of those this morning! When I finally coaxed her into getting dressed, I gave her the card and candy her Daddy and I got her. She didn't like it - actually told me I could throw it away. CAN YOU BELIEVE HER NERVE?? I don't know why she was so crabby, but I was one glad mama to drop her off at daycare. I hope her attitude improved when she got there or those ladies are in for some trouble today. My daughter is not a morning person at all! Ha ha! Thank goodness Cooper wakes up smiling. *He* liked his card and candy....he's like his mama, he's not picky at all! :)

Thanks to all the chaos Olivia caused, I totally forgot to brush my teeth this morning. I feel nasty.

No comments: