Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"I swear!"

Olivia is picking up on WAY TOO MUCH!!!! We were over at my MIL's house over the weekend and my niece was there, along with my other SIL and my 3 month old nephew. Well, Loren was being a little mean to Cooper (what's new?) so Olivia turned to her and said (and I quote)....
Olivia: I swear Loren, if you don't start behaving, I'm going to go tell your Daddy and you're going to get a spanking worst that I've ever had!
Amy and I thought we would die laughing! It was too funny and Olivia was just as serious as can be. She found no humor in it whatsoever. Ha ha! Then later, the three of them were having a tea party and Loren was screaming and Olivia looked at her and said, "Loren, you don't have to yell, just talk to me." This kid definitely listens to her mommy! :)

And yes, Cooper was part of the tea party. Olivia and Loren were "pretending" to drink and eat their cookies, but Cooper really was! He's like his mommy, wherever there is free food - he's there! Ha ha!

No comments: