Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Saving Cooper!





I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd have to protect Cooper from Olivia! My mom calls at lunch and asks if Poppy (my dad) told her what Olivia did at their house the night before. Hmmmm, no! So here's the story.......

Nana (my mom) had Olivia and Cooper in the living room with her. Olivia was busy watching Dora of course, and Cooper was on a blanket on the floor rolling his little heart out. So my mom goes to get a glass of water out the kitchen and when she turns around, there's Olivia DRAGGING Cooper into the kitchen. Mom said his little feet were just a dragging the floor and his eyes were really big like he was thinking "Please God Nana SAVE ME!!!!" I swear I was about to die laughing at this point! So, Nana takes Coop Coop from Olivia and in true Olivia fashion she says, "Thanks Nana, Cooper sure is heavy!" How funny is that!

No comments: