Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Beginning......


Ok, so this is officially my first ever BLOG!!! Wow! I've taken the advice of my cousin Keisha and started one. So, I guess I'll have to start from the beginning......

The reason I'm doing this blog is so everyone can keep up with how fast Olivia and Cooper are growing up. As you all know, Olivia will turn 3 on April 4th and Cooper will be 5 months old next week. I so can't believe my baby girl is already 3! She is not my little baby anymore, but actually my little girl! *sniffle* Man, she is growing up fast. She is a mess though. I have no quiet moments in my house with this kid. If there was ever a hyper, too smart for her own good kid, I have her! And Cooper is already almost half a year old! Whoah! Is that how you spell whoah? I'm not really sure......

Here's a picture to the left of the two of them. This was taken at Christmas. In case you don't know, Olivia is not a smiler at all! She did CHEESE for this picture so I have to say we're making some progress. I love Coop's expression...it's almost like he's thinking "I'm too good for this picture" doesn't it? Ha!

So Olivia's big thing is Dora the Explorer now. It's like she came home one day and said "Mommy I want Dora" so now we have Dora EVERYTHING. She even wants a Dora cake for her birthday. Which is just great since I plan on actually making the cake. I better buy the pan and start practicing now huh?

So anyways, this is it for now. I will add as much as I can remember of what comes out of Olivia's mouth. With her though, you never ever ever know. So please come back for some funny stories. I have tons of them!

No comments: