Thursday, August 30, 2012

Seven Years

Today my Lil Man, Cooper Thomas, is SEVEN years old.
 
Wow.
 
Has it really been seven years now?  It seems like yesterday he came into this world unexpectedly and with a bang.  I've adored every.single.second. of the last seven years. 
 
How could you not love this kid?  You can see the love and sweetness in his eyes!
 
 
Cooper is our loving child.  He loves to snuggle, he loves to hug and he doesn't shy away from telling you he loves you.  He is honestly the polar opposite of his sister.  I've always said Cooper was our "kid kid" - meaning he is the only one of the two that actually acts like a child 100% of the time.  Olivia is our child who thinks she's an adult.  He isn't scared to call me "Mommy."  He LOVES, I mean LOVES to tell jokes and make people laugh.  He's my little clown like that.  He wins everyone over with his sweet smile and baby blue eyes.  And who can forget the cowlick?  Something about the cowlick along with the smile and blue eyes just makes all the women love my boy!  He's probably going to be a heart breaker and not even realize it when he gets older. 
 
He wears his emotions on his sleeve.  You can hurt Cooper more by simply raising your voice or telling him you are disappointed in him than giving him a spanking.  He forgives so easily too.  Coop's heart is one of the sweetest and kindest I've ever known.  He's like his Daddy that way.  :)  The only "flaw" I can say that Cooper possess is his temper.  When he gets mad, he gets MAD.  (He gets that from Mommy I'm afraid.) And when he gets mad, he doesn't back down from the fight. 
 
At 7 years old Cooper loves:
football (he loves anything Clemson)
baseball
soccer
basketball
golf
wrestling (I'll be so glad when he outgrows this!)
pizza
chocolate
chocolate milk
Coke
riding his bike
sitting on the motorcycles
Molly and George
swimming
dancing
telling jokes
 
He doesn't love hermit crabs though!
 
Happy birthday sweet Cooper!  Mommy, Daddy, and Olivia love you so very, very much!  I hope to celebrate 100 more birthdays with you.  

No comments: