Monday, November 07, 2011

Wrestling in November

I can't believe it's already November.  Wow.  This year is flying by at a super fast speed.  Before you know it, Christmas will be here! 

Cooper and Olivia are both addicted to wrestling.  I guess they got it honest since Al and I both have been fans of the it at some point in our lives.  Cooper is the worst though and is sssooo into it.  He cracks me up with his impersonations of different wrestlers (He does a really cute "WHHHOOOO" as Rick Flair).  His new found love has helped out Santa A LOT.

I tried showing the kids some videos of the Rock N Roll Express from back in the day when I loved wrestling.  I even went to a match here in Florence and got their autographs!  The kids weren't interested though.  Apparently it wasn't "showy" enough.  Excuse me......back in the day, all the wrestlers needed was  a ring, not all this other stuff.  

Oh, and Cooper keeps telling people that Randy Orton is my boyfriend.  Yeah, I wish!  :) 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have the Rock n Roll Express's autograph too!