Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catching Up

I am MRSA free!  I think....at least I'm done with 20 days of antibiotics so I *should* be MRSA free.  My wound is healed as well and all is right in my world.  For now.

My birthday was great - very low key and that's fine with me.  The kids still think I'm only 31 or so and I don't correct them.  :)  What's the harm in letting them think their Mom is young(er) and cool right? 

Martin and Randy came down for Thanksgiving and the kids were ecstatic!  They absolutely LOVE it when they come down and want to spend every last second with them.  I know it probably annoys them to death, but they only see them a few times a year.  Thanks to iPods and iPads though, we've been able to stay in touch a whole lot easier and the kids get to Face Time with them.  It's probably one of the coolest inventions ever.  Steve Jobs was a genius.  

We put up Christmas decorations Saturday as well - I'll post some pictures of the tree and all in another post.  I'm almost done with all the Christmas shopping and that makes me very, very happy.  I'm in the Christmas spirit more than ever before.  :) 

No comments: