Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MRSA

It's two days until my birthday and I find out I have MRSA.  That's just not right folks, not right.

So, apparently it takes Urgent Care ten full days to call you and let you know the results of a culture they took.  UGH.  And I had just finished my last dose of a ten day antibiotic and now I have to start ANOTHER one.

I feel so bad for Al and the kids - I haven't felt good at all and now it looks like I'll continue to feel cruddy for another 2 weeks.  My system is all of whack and I'm just *tired.*  Al is such a good guy and has just went in with guns blazing and got things done.  I'm lucky.  The kids must be scared I'm near death or something because they've even been a little more behaved. 

Just a little.  :)  

I miss running.  Every time I open the garage door, I honestly feel guilty that I have barely touched my treadmill.  The abscess is almost healed so I hope to be back on it soon.  I think my energy would perk up if I could work out.  We'll see.  I definitely don't want to push it but it's hard to just sit and do nothing. 

Anyways, it's time to take a pill.  Again.  :/

No comments: