Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zombies

Livvie is scared of zombies.  We've fought this battle with her for almost a year now.  And she is NOT wavering in her belief that zombies due in fact exist.

I'm not sure what has her convinced - she saw "Thriller" on tv one day and ever since then she has 100% believed in zombies.  I've explained, Al has talked to her, even my Mom has tried to convince this child that the zombies in that video were actors.  She's not buying it.  I don't know what I'll do if she ever sees "The Walking Dead" on TV.  Ha ha!

Cooper went to a sleepover tonight so Al and I took O to dinner.  She and I had this conversation:

O:  You know there are zombies.
Me:  No there isn't.
O:  They eat you or they eat your brains.  That's how you turn into a zombie too.
Me:  Actually, they bit you and then you turn into a zombie.  IF zombies exist, which they most certainly do not.
O:  They're going to get you.
Me:  *blank stare*

Sometimes I think Olivia says these things to make me worry about sleeping at night.  

No comments: