Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nine Years Legal baby!

Me and my Love

Happy Anniversary to me and Alton!!!!  NINE wonderful years babe - who would have thought?

It honestly feels like it's been much longer than nine years.....and I don't mean that in a bad way at all.  I just mean that these past nine years have been everything I expected they would be.  There's not a day that goes by that I'm not reminded somehow by Al that I definitely made the right choice.  He's not perfect.  Neither am I.  But he's the perfect partner for me. 

Why does he loves me?  I have no idea.  And that's one of the biggest reason I love HIM.  He sees my flaws on a daily basis and still loves me.  He's the better of the two of us and probably always will be.  I hope we share many, many, many more anniversaries together. 

No comments: