Sunday, April 03, 2011

Eight

Olivia turns EIGHT years old tomorrow.  I am still in shock that baby girl is already eight years old.  I know it's cliche, but it seriously feels like yesterday when she was born.   Wow, eight years have flown by faster than I ever imagined.  I wish I could slow the next eight down. 

We had a small family party this year - Olivia was supposed to have a friend spend the night on Saturday and then we were going to go to the zoo Sunday morning before the party that afternoon.  However, OGG woke up Friday with a sore throat.  Saturday we ended up taking her to Urgent Care only to find out she has strep throat.  Awesome right?  So, the sleep over had to be rescheduled....which O was not pleased about.  Thankfully after a few doses of antibotics, her fever was gone and she felt well enough to have a small party.  I teased her and told her that apparently every eight years she was going to be sick on her birthday because she was sick on her first birthday too. 

 Me and my baby girl.  The first one that called me Mommy and made me realize that I could love another human being so much that I feel it in my bones. 

 She's a huge fan of Pink Chicken skirts.  Her BFF Belle needs to go into advertising bc without her, O would never know about these skirts.  They are crazy expensive!


Happy Birthday Olivia Grace!

No comments: