Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Funny stuff from funny kids

Olivia and Cooper have had me rolling in laughter the last few days.  Cooper is my clown but Olivia is my "subtle" funny girl.

O:  Hey Mommy, how do you spell flaws?
Me:  F L A W S.  Why?
O:  I'm going to write down all my flaws.
Me:  Olivia, you have no flaws.  You're perfect.
O:  *eye roll*  I'm just going to write what I don't like about myself.
*Olivia sits and writes and then just sits, looking off in space*
Me:  Done?
O:  Yes, read my flaws.  *hands me her list*  I only have ONE.

Do you know what my girl thinks is her ONLY flaw?  FRECKLES.  I laughed sssssoo hard I could have cried.  I told her I thought her freckles were perfect but she insists that when she becomes a teenager, she will cover them all up with make up.  Oh O!


Now Cooper!  He had a baseball game the other night and came home all excited about they won by one point.
Cooper:  Mommy!  We won!
Me:  Awesome!  I'm so proud of you.
Cooper:  Hey Mommy, did you know Daddy has skills?
Me:  *looking at Al with that "You better not have" look*  Oh yeah?
Cooper:  Yes!  Daddy has skills.
Al:  Yes I do.  I can throw the ball, hit the ball....
Cooper:  NNNNOOOOO Daddy, I said you had skills.
Me:  Ok, I'm confused, what do you think skills are Cooper?
Cooper:  *sigh*  You know, red skills, yellow skills, green skills.  You eat them! 
Al:  I think he means Skittles.  Because I did have some Skittles.
Cooper:  Yes, that's what I mean.
Me:  *laughing*  OMG!!!  I wish I had this conversation on video.


No comments: