Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well....you know....

You know how busy it is in December right? So you don't hate me for not blogging much this month do you? :)

I think I am done Christmas shopping - except for two gifts....so in reality, I guess I'm not as done as I think. I hope to finish that up tomorrow so that I can steer clear of the crowds that form at the store so close to Christmas. This week is the last week of school for the kids and then they are out until 2011. Man, I wish work had the same schedule! They are so excited about Christmas break and just Christmas in general this year. I love the age the kids are at - they are so fun. But, it won't be long before all this magic is gone. I plan on enjoying it as much as possible.

Al is a great man - I say this because he let me trade my Jeep Liberty in on a car. I got a Nissan Altima - and I love it! I love the way it handles, the smooth ride, the leather seats, the sunroof, the 6 CD changer, the XM radio - and most importantly...the GAS MILEAGE. So much better than the Jeep.



But on a serious note - my Uncle Mitchell is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning. Please say a HUGE prayer that everything goes smoothly and he recovers well. My mom is also having a procedure done to her back because it's hurting again. Pray that is something minor and she doesn't have to go through back surgery again. Lots of stuff going on right now - so all prayers are needed.

Anyways, I promise to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. I have a few things to blog about - like the kids starting Upward Basketball again, the THA Christmas program - but I just don't have time to get it done right now.

No comments: