Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Santa is on his way! Santa is on his way!!! We are just getting home from Nana and Poppy's house after celebrating Christmas with them and already the kids are in the bed. Olivia is TERRIFIED that Santa will come and she won't be asleep. Oh, how I love the magic of Santa....I dread the day when it's gone on these two!

We had a wonderful time with my parents - they spoil the kids way too much....and Al and I for that matter! And no matter what I get them, it never really seems to be enough to say "Thanks" - So Nana and Poppy - THANK YOU for all you do for us. We appreciate it more than we say. Tomorrow we spend Christmas with Al's side of the family and it's always a ton of fun. So many little ones running around now - it's completely chaotic and perfect all at the same time.

Poppy, Cooper and O


Family portrait at Nana's house.

Me and the kiddos on our way over to spend Christmas with my 'rents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!



No comments: