Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I took a ton of photos of Christmas this year - but you'll just have to go to Facebook and look at them. I am BEAT. Christmas is the most wonderful day of the year, but also probably the longest. And on top of that, I have a horrible cold that has gotten worse instead of better. Boo. Oh, and we're supposed to get snow so Al is on call for work at any time. *sigh* OF COURSE....I'm sick so it would have to snow so he will be away for 12 hours and the kids will probably be hyped up. Fun times!

Anyways, we had a great day celebrating with Al's family. The kids got way too much but it's so cool how many little ones there are now that it just makes it that much better. Take a look at my photos. Sorry I don't feel well enough to post more - but I'm heading to bed to get some rest before I'm on duty tomorrow! :)

No comments: