Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to all my loyal blog readers!!! What are you most thankful for today?

I have so much to be thankful for - a job I enjoy, a house to sleep in, good health, the love of family and friends, a husband that loves me at my worst, a God that loves me and forgives me - and for the two most wonderful people I help "create"....Olivia and Cooper!

Like every other Thanksgiving, we spent the day between our two families. We had a wonderful lunch at Nana and Poppy's house and loaded up on turkey and dressing! Later we headed over to Grandma and Papa Alton's and visited with Louis, Josie, Loren, Amy and Jay. It's been a wonderful, yet exhausting day! I think I could OD on some dressing and gravy right now. Ha! And I am looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree and all the decorations in the next few days too!

My two hearts. :)

Griggs Family - Thanksgiving 2010

Me and my two "thank yous!"

No comments: