Thursday, November 04, 2010

Already....

It's already the first week of November. And that week is almost over! Wow. Can this year go by ANY faster? I'm happy to report that we all survived Halloween - still have a *ton* of candy, but I plan on throwing some away little by little over the weekend. My goal is to be candy free by the end of the week. Wish me luck. :)

Nothing new to really report - I have started this "running" program with my friend Pam. We're 3 weeks in and it is STILL tough. Of course, neither of us are runners so I think we're doing awesome. Our goal is to run a 5k by April or May next year. I'm not quite at the place where I can say I enjoy running, but I definitely feel better after I do it. Basically we're building up the length of time we run - this program is designed to "teach" you to run if you've never ran before. Of course, my ultimate goal is to lose weight. :) I feel pretty awesome about myself for keeping this up though.

Oh, and I turn the big 33 in about 2 weeks. Yikes!

No comments: