Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello 33!

I'm 33 years old today! :)
I've had a wonderful, great, joyous, happy - you name it - birthday today. The kids have been more excited about my birthday than I've been. Ha ha! O was absolutely beside herself all morning....and since Muffins for Mom was today at school, *everyone* at THA knew it was my big day before I left. :) I love my girl's enthusiasm.

I have so many goals for myself this year, it's not funny. I'm still going strong with my running program and I find myself enjoying running more and more. I am so proud of myself I can't stand it - and I've never been proud of MYSELF about anything before. The feeling of accomplishing something that I thought I would NEVER be able to do is unreal. I WILL run a 5k in 2011. 33 is going to be my year. I just know it! :)

No comments: