Saturday, October 16, 2010

What is Daddy thinking?

This is how the kids look when Daddy is on duty. :) I find them to be super cute Rag-a-Muffins, don't you?

O's outfit is incomplete in this picture - she absolutely HAS to pick out her own clothes, and well, she has her own style. I'm a blue jeans, tee shirt kind of girl - O LOVES dresses, skirts, anything sparkly, etc. So she had picked out this outfit. I fought - told her it didn't match.....but in her little world, it was *perfect* - so I gave in and let her. She wore her new metallic pink cowboy boots too. She was rocking it out for sure! Hey, if she's happy, then it keeps all of us happy. :)

I'm pretty sure that's chocolate icing on Cooper's face - although I'm not sure where his other sock is....and come to think of it, I still haven't found it! I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere outside - Molly will find it for me! LOL

No comments: