Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

Boo at the Zoo is AWESOME!!!!

Al and I took the kids over to Riverbanks Zoo yesterday evening for their very first Boo at the Zoo. We had the best time ever. They got lots of candy, goodies, we made s'mores, danced in a street party, and saw some of the cutest costumes EVER. We even ran into my friend Tommi Lynn and her kids. And the absolute BEST part? The kids were knocked out on the ride home - thank you Boo at the Zoo!!!

Can you find the kids? :)


Lugi and a giant spider.

Olivia aka Vampire Panda/Princess Peach. Oh, one of the Zoo workers actually recognized O's costume as Princess Peach. She was sooooo happy. Of course, nobody else had a clue....but no "I told you so" from Mommy. :)

Family photo!

Me and my two super heroes on our way to the zoo. Aren't they the cutest EVER? Yeah, I think so too.

No comments: