Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Silence

I feel so guilty that I don't have more to post about on my blog. I don't know why, but I just do. I honestly don't even know who or how many people actually read it.....and yet when days pass and I don't have anything new to post - I feel guilty. What does that say about me? :)

Life has been anything but quiet here - but that doesn't mean there's been a lot of excitement either. I think we're just settled into our summer routine and we're going through the motions. The kids come home exhausted every day from the YMCA and that's a good thing mostly....not so good when they whine at EVERY LITTLE THING. The Boy is getting really, really bad at whining. I know it's because he's so tired, but he just won't STOP. Will not stop moving until it's bed time and then he crashes. I try to get him to rest on the weekends, but he'd rather ride bikes or play in the playhouse. I'm thankful that he's so full of energy, but man....I can't take the whining all the time.

As I'm typing this - the kids are in the bed saying their prayers. It's so cute to hear them....Cooper mainly copies O and repeats what she says. They are thanking God for their friends and for Mommy. How sweet! I take back everything I just said about not taking the whining anymore! :)

Anyways, please don't take my lack of blogging as nothing is going on. O says and does things everyday that I could (and should) put on here, but by the time I get home, get them fed, bathed, and actually spend time with them before they go to sleep - I can't remember what it was she said/did that was so darn funny. Sorry. :)

3 comments:

analiese said...

Balin is super whiny everyday when he gets home from his little summer camp thing. Although his is just at daycare. They even take a nap (and he takes one) but he is still too tired. To make matters worse, we do too much on the weekends and let him stay up way late....I am such a bad mommy :)

Julia said...

I read your blog Mandy! :) I'm the same way and have a hard time finding things to post about!! :)

Kimberly said...

Don't feel bad Mandy! I'm the most disorganized blogger of all time. I can only imagine what I'll do when Gavin is Cooper or Olivia's age. I admire you for keeping it together and ever blogging at all with all you have going on!!!