Friday, July 02, 2010

Famous

My daughter is OCD. Seriously.

She got this "idea" in her head that she can be a famous singer one day. Then the "idea" changed to "I can be a famous singer NOW" - and that's where we are. O has even wrote her own songs. Want to hear one?

"Hey fat Cake!
Do you know.....I love you
I love you so much, I want to hug you so tight"

Sounds like a hit doesn't it? Maybe you should sample hit #2?

"I'm the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the world....cause I'm rough!"

I'm not 100% but I think she stole the second hit from Toy Story 3. So, my girl is stuck on becoming famous like you know, Taylor Swift. And she's going to have a 30 story house and drive a pink limo. Oh, and *I'll* be famous too because she's famous. *jumping up down for being famous by association* She even told me to "google how to become a famous singer".....AS IF it were that easy.

My girl is so funny. Can I put anyone down now for a copy of her first CD?

No comments: