Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hiking....yes, I said Hiking!

I do a lot of things out of love for my kids - so you know that hiking is probably #1! :) Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not the hiking type gal. I don't mind the outdoors, but I just don't like putting a lot of "work" into it, you know?

Today after swimming for a few hours - we hit the road to Sugarloaf Mountain. I have to admit, it was very, very fun. The kids had a ball and didn't want to leave at all. They could have stayed there all day I think. We hiked up Sugarloaf and then hiked up Horseshoe (of course, I'm using the term "hiking" loosely...there are stairs that take you up the "mountains"), climbed a big rock, chased a lizard, went out on the pier over the pond, and just had a lot of fun. I have no idea how I'm still awake blogging this! :)

O and C at the "Big Rock"

My three favorite people.


My little man on the top of SugarLoaf.

The kids already want to go back - but I tell ya, I have learned that I am really, really, really out of shape!

No comments: