Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sissy on his team

Cooper told me after his first basketball practice that "there is a girl named Sissy on my team!" *insert high, excited voice here*

Cooper thought that was coolest thing and he told Al and I SEVERAL times about the "infamous" Sissy on his team.....which I thought was kind of odd, I mean, how many people do you know named Sissy? But, I went along with it. WELL....at his first game, they announce all the players. Guess what? Sissy is NOT the little girl's name on his team - her name is OLIVIA.

How funny is that? I almost died laughing when I realized what he meant the whole time. He will *NOT* call Olivia by her name - he calls her Sissy. And if you ask him her full name, he'll say her name is Sissy Grace Griggs. :) So I guess at this point he thinks anyone named Olivia is also known as Sissy.

I sure hope he hasn't been calling the poor little girl Sissy this whole time! :) Oh how I love that boy.

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOL, that's hilarious! He knew what he was talking about! :-)

Amber said...

That is sweet!