Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Turn my head....

I turn my head for one minute and it's already the 8th of July! Geez! Life has been busy in our little world.....of what I'm not sure! We haven't really been doing a lot - which is part of the reason I have been lacking in posting a lot lately. The other part is because I have found Facebook and now go to FB meetings to help with my addiction! Kidding....although they probably would be helpful. :)

The kids are enjoying summer - they have about 5 1/2 weeks of summer left before school starts back. I think Olivia is looking forward to seeing all her buddies - Cooper could really care less. He has a girlfriend (he DENIES it - just like a man) named Hailey at daycare and I think doesn't want to leave her. Too sweet right? Our 4th of July was relatively low key. We didn't shoot fireworks or anything....very lazy of us I know. We just weren't in the mood this year and the kids didn't even ask about them. As long as you have a water hose or a pool, my two are good to go. So, we spent the entire weekend in a pool somewhere. You should see Olivia and Cooper's tans - I am jealous! :)

Al and I are going to the gym 4 nights a week. Today is day 3 for me and I can already feel it in my legs. Al has lost 11 pounds - Yay Al! I can really tell it too. Hopefully with both of us going, we can keep each other motivated. I really need to get serious about my weight loss. I do well for awhile and always fall off the wagon. I am still trying to build up to a nice jog. It's been so hot here lately though that it's almost been impossible. Anyways, that's my quick update for now - hopefully I will something exciting to post about later! :)

No comments: