Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Are you sure it's Cooper?

The kids are going to VBS this week - and they love it! But, if you're a loyal reader of my blog (and I know most of you are) then you know that Cooper didn't do too hot in 3K last year. For the most part it was a quiet year, but he had his moments where he got in trouble. Needless to say, I was a little worried about how VBS was going to go. It's strictly for kids so I can drop them off and come back and get them when it's over. (I LOVE THIS PART!!! - ha ha) Anyways, when Al came home with them last night he told me that Judy said that Cooper did wonderful. SO WONDERFUL that HE made the OTHER kids BEHAVE in class. *Shocked Mommy says What?* WHAT??? I even asked Al if he was sure she meant Cooper and not cousin Louis! He said no, that he asked her *twice* if she meant Cooper. Don't get me wrong, I am proud of my little guy - I guess since he's getting older, he's calming down some. Or maybe he just knows he's supposed to behave in church! Either way, he's a totally different Cooper at VBS. :)

No comments: