Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Program at THA

THA had their annual Mother's Day Program on Friday. I was super excited because this year, and this year ONLY, *both* of my sweet - wild babies would be in it! This year the year was a "jungle" theme - Olivia was a butterfly (I'm assuming even jungles have butterflies right?) and Cooper was a frog. I had hoped to find him a super cute monkey outfit because to me, that just fit him better. No such luck though. So, he was Cooper Frogman. :) Olivia had a few speaking parts and did FANTASTIC. I don't think she forgot her lines at all. I was pretty worried about her at first though because she honestly looked like she was about to throw up at any minute. I was so nervous FOR her. They both did great though and Al and I really enjoyed our time with them. I love these kids so much!

In costume on the big day!



Me w/my babies! Notice I'm the only one smiling - LOL. Olivia will never smile when I ask her too and Cooper thinks his "mean" face is cute. *sigh* I'll look back on this and laugh one day right? :)

No comments: