Monday, May 04, 2009

Alligator Adventure

Yesterday Al took me out on a date. It was wonderful. We don't do a lot of things together, just the two of us, anymore. We just don't have the time......we have work, dance, softball, t-ball, daily chores....you name it. It's just so tough to find the time. But we did on Sunday. His parents watched the kids for us and off we went to the beach. We decided to do something we've never done before so we went to Alligator Adventure. I have to say it was pretty fun! Here's some pictures. Thanks for the wonderful time Al. I love you!





Albino alligator...very strange looking up close. Even the eyes are white.


This is "Bob" - he was born at Alligator Adventure with no tail. What a strange looking animal.


I definitely want to go back again and take the kids - but I think I'll wait to they are a few years older. They would probably be scared to death! I know I was pretty scared at times - I mean, it's very imitidating being so close to such huge creatures and the only thing between you two is a chain link fence! Crazy! I got chills at certain points. Al thought I was nuts. We watched them feed the alligators too. It was a great date day!



No comments: